Dublin GA

Dublin GA
Welcome to Cynthia Fullwood Photography Blog. Here you will see favorites from recent sessions, new products and other important news. Be sure to leave a comment (or two) . I love comments!

To navigate through the blog, the categories are at the top. To view older posts, use the Archive drop down menu on the left or the "older posts" option at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, please email me at fullwood_s@bellsouth.net or call 478.272.0219.

****Copyright Notices****
All images and content on this site copyright Cynthia Fullwood Photography. All Rights Reserved. Material on this site should not be copied, printed, or reproduced in anyway.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Evan update...

Hey gang...as most of you know my grandson got really sick when he was 7 days old and had to have surgery. The surgery required him to have a portion of his small intestines outside his body..which is called an ostomy....which means his waste went into a bag. He had test done to check for intestinal blockages but the test didn't go as planned. On Monday the 20th, instead of having his ostomy closed, he ended up losing some of his colon(colon resection). He then had another test done 2 days later and showed there were still some things going on with his intestines. He went back into surgery yesterday(Mon. 27th) and lost more of his colon, his appendix, and part of his ileum....and they did close his ostomy this time. Today(Tues.) he is still not feeling well and they are pumping him with the morphine every hour so he want have any pain. Hopefully tomorrow he will feel better and they will start weaning him off some of the meds...so he can see his granny(LOL). We are so waiting for him to have his first bowel movement from his little hiney. This may sound weird to you...but for us it's a moment we have been waiting for...the things some of us may take for granted.

I once again apologize for any sessions, I have had to reschedule. And I do thank you for all your prayers and patience. I'm not sure when we will be going home...but I do know as long as my little man is in Macon, I will be in Macon with him.

Thanks Again...
Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, I will keep you and yours in my prayers. I look at your work often. It is so good.

    ReplyDelete