Dublin GA

Dublin GA
Welcome to Cynthia Fullwood Photography Blog. Here you will see favorites from recent sessions, new products and other important news. Be sure to leave a comment (or two) . I love comments!

To navigate through the blog, the categories are at the top. To view older posts, use the Archive drop down menu on the left or the "older posts" option at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, please email me at fullwood_s@bellsouth.net or call 478.272.0219.

****Copyright Notices****
All images and content on this site copyright Cynthia Fullwood Photography. All Rights Reserved. Material on this site should not be copied, printed, or reproduced in anyway.

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 26, 2009

DHS Prom 2009

OMG!! Check out Dublin High Schools..... Hottest! Cutest! Best Dressed! It was a hot day, but ladies and gentlemen I enjoyed every minute. I want to say thanks to D'Andreia Brown(Dee Dee),Ms.Rita Hall, Ms.Rhonda Timmons and last but not least Mr.Fullwood for taking the time out of there busy schedules to help me out...I really appreciate it!! I would also like to thank my fan club for hanging out ALLLL day in the heat with us(I want call all names...you know who you are). Anyway....I know I had the best of the night so here are the sneak peeks you have been waiting for.........BAM!!





No comments:

Post a Comment